Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bryson's 1st Day of School!

So, we are still alive and doing well...I'm just the worst blogger ever! Anyway, I have tons of pictures to post from the last couple of months that I will get on here this weekend, but I wanted to go ahead and post a couple of pics of Bryson before his 1st day of preschool today-he was so cute! By the way, he is only 2 yrs old-I just decided to let him go ahead and do church preschool because it's only 1 morning a week. He really enjoyed it and did really well. He's a smart 2 yr old and enjoys the social interaction. He picked out his own clothes and everything and is doing his robot Bryson in one picture and posing on the couch for me in the other. Anyway, here they are and more pics coming soon! :)



1 comment: